Copac Real Estate
Copac Warehouse / Industrial Center
The Copac Warehouse / Industrial Center
industrial and warehouse space for lease to manufacturing and
warehousing businesses. Eleven buildings totalling over 200,000 sq.
ft., situated on 13 acres in the Grandview
Industrial Park, 8 miles north of Bellingham, Washington, it
strategically located on the I-5 corridor just south of the Canadian
- 11 buildings ranging in size from 10,000 to 40,000
designed to allow smaller divisions for growing businesses.
- Steel framed, metal clad, free span with rollup doors
x 14') offering easy access and ample parking.
- Ground level and dock height truck access for easy
and container loading and unloading.
- 20' eave heights, external lighting for security.
- Office space designed and built to meet clients'
- High speed wireless & fiber optic internet
- State-of-the-art Telecommunications.
- PUD water (fire and potable).
- 277 / 480 volt 3-phase power.
- Natural gas.
Exit 266 on Interstate 5, west 1/4 mile on Grandview
Cross RR tracks, first right on Salashan Parkway.
- 10 miles south of the Canadian border.
- 45 miles south of Vancouver, B.C.
- 100 miles north of Seattle, Wash.
- 8 miles north of Bellingham, Washington, in the
- Easy access to Interstate 5 and the I-5 corridor via
- Abundant labor pool and support services.
- Flexibility to expand into larger facilities in the
Businesses in the Copac Warehouse / Industrial Center