Grandview is a 106-acre fully serviced industrial park,
located 1/4 mile west of I-5, it is easily
accessed by Grandview Road (Exit 266 - State Highway 548).
- 8 miles north of Bellingham, Washington, on the I-5
corridor in the Pacific Northwest.
- 100 miles north of Seattle, Wash.
- 45 miles south of Vancouver, B.C.
- 10 miles south of the Canadian border.
- 106 acre fully serviced industrial park.
Grandview Industrial Park
6910 Salashan Parkway,
Ferndale, WA 98248
Phone (360)366-3357, Fax (360)366-0923
- Electric Power - Puget Sound Energy
- Potable and Fire Water - P.U.D. #1
- Natural Gas - Cascade Natural Gas
- State-of-the-art Telecommunications
- High speed wireless internet
- Fiber Optic
- 1/4 mile west of Interstate 5 (exit 266) on state all
weather highway (SR 548, Grandview Road).
- 8 miles north of Bellingham International Airport.
- Excellent port facilities provided by Port of
Bellingham and new large port facilities to be developed at Cherry
Businesses in the Grandview Industrial Park